3.28.2010

grey, ill, nauseous. yeah whatever

so. 

SPENDING VIRTUALLY EVERY MOMENT. OF EVERY DAY. DESIGNING. WHEN SET THE BRIEF I THOUGHT...EXCITING.
i didn't realise it'd be a race against time. 
and yes i realise i'm only at the beginning and i still have plenty of time (deadline may 1st? 10th? i should check actually), but i have muchos muchos to do. and the rate i'm gonig- will definately not have finished womenswear, menswear and knitwear by may the whatever.


especially as i go to portugal in 4 DAYSSSSSS.


NOT REALLY SURE WHY I LOOK SO GREY IN THESE PHOTOS. 'AUTO ADJUST' CLEARLY PREFERED ME WITH A LOOK OF DEFINATE NAUSEA. ADVANTAGE- MY HAIR IS THE BLONDENESS I WANT IT TO BE. 


a whitewhite blonde. 
sweet as.
TO SCARED TO DYE IT LIKE THAT BUT I REALLY. REALLY WANT TO.

 

ANOTHER PLUS POINT. MORE TIME DESIGNING MEANS MORE TIME LISTENING TO THE XX. my favourite of favouritest bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment