3.26.2010

scubadiverstyle

MAKING THE MOST OF MY NEW LEGGINGS.



I FEEL LIKE A SCUBA DIVER AND I LOVE IT.
GLAD TO BE CONTINUING THE SPORTS THEME. TAKING IT UNDER WATER THIS TIME.

ps. back at home now hence the slr. 

pps. sorry, my blogging habits are getting worse and worse these past few days- really trying to get in to my designing. today done about 10 million hours and really feel as though i've worked myself to. a. pulp. i'll try harder to keep you updated.

ppps. LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL PORTUGAL. WOOOOOOPPP-LAAH



xxx




PPPPS. GOOD NEWS- I RECIEVED MY FIRST, EVER, OFFICIAL BLOG AWARD. I FEEL SO PLEASED TO SEE PEOPLE ARE LIKING MY BLOG!


thank yawww to Lady Peach- check out her blog here:




LADY PEACH ♥♥♥

thank you, lady peachesss- keeep reading
XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment