4.12.2010

ellen page- beau-tifulness



WENT TO SEE WHIP IT LAST NIGHT... AND LOVED IT. THOUGHT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. PLUS, I LOVE ELLEN PAGE/(can't help but call her Juno) EVEN MORE NOW.
SURE, I'VE ONLY SEEN HER IN THIS AND JUNO- and yes, her character is pretty much the same in both- a quirky teenager who defies her parents, causes agro, then it all works out okay, BUT I STILL THINK SHE'S BRILLIANT.
(moreover, in both of these films i've noticed scenes whereby she drinks copious amounts from a bottle of juice/ milk- a skill maybe she beholds?)
ANYWAY, AFTER CHECKING HER WIKIPEDIA TURNS OUT SHE'S BEEN IN LOADS OF STUFF ACTUALLY- so i know what i'm doing with my summer.


A FUNNY, AND LIGHTHEARTED FILM, WITH A PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD PLOT, AND THE USUAL/ TYPICAL UNDERLYING ROMANCE - drew barrymore directed and was also in it, but I didn't recognise any others really. you should definately go see it, maybe more of a girl thing though- get the feeling the guys we took with us weren't laughing quite as much as I was. 

PS. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ROLLERBLADE NOW.
maybe i'll buy some tomorrow :)

PPS. A LOVELY EVENING- i love my best friend

"i have so much ketchup between my legs...

warm".
oh McDrive-Through fun.
LOVE YOU BUDDHA


































RIDICULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment