4.25.2010

summersun


OKAY, SO I'M SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN SLACK WITH THE BLOGGING RECENTLY. MY LIFE, IT'S GETTING WAY TOO STRESSFUL RIGHT NOW.

DEADLINES, EXAMS- the library is fast becoming my new BEST friend. with dietcoke and some sort of IronBru chew bar snack, it's really not so bad. who needs a life anyway.

THE ONLY MISERABLE THING. THE SUN IS FINALLY STARTING TO COME OUT IN LEEDS, AND I'M STUCK INSIDE WITH IT ONLY TEASING ME THROUGH MY WINDOW. riggle on end of may please. 
ANYWAY, SUNSHINE IN LEEDS IS PRETTY RARE- AND IT'S EFFECT ON THE PEOPLE, QUITE EXTREME. A WALK THROUGH HYDE PARK: I SAW HOT PANTS AND POOR FAKE TAN JOBS; I SAW ICE CREAMS AND PARASOLS!? I EVEN SAW TOPLESS CHESTS!? get a life please, it's Britain not the bleeding Maldives. 

 
AND THIS SIGHT, I FIGURED IT WAS FUNNY- another binmen strike i hear you cry? a global binbag shortage? no, this is in fact the result of our british sunshine=picnic infatuation. this was the emptiest bin i could see, for miles- it's insane.

i do love the smell of a good BBQ though, just not when i'm stuck inside. or when someone's burnt my salmon.

hope you're all enjoying the sunshine...




you know what'd be perfect for me:




not too hot, not too cold. cut out torso, why that's my favourite bit to flash out okay.
definately wish i wasn't indecisive, and had snapped it up in the topshopsale. rr-ubbish.


XX



No comments:

Post a Comment