4.29.2010

update of my busy life

AND SO, A BUSY DAY OF NOT A LOT REALLY. 

got womens and knit journal bound- hooorah. and seemed to spend the rest of the day doing nothing. an increasingly common pass-time in our flat is sitting, lounging ENDLESSLY on the ridiculously comfortable airbed. ( my advice to you- get one, it will kick your old bed's ass by far. but prepare to say adios to your social life, and outdoors actually.) ours, it's in the lounge/ kitchen doing not a lot really but tempting me away from working. luckily photoshop doesn't require full-concentration thus a perfectly justified way to spend a 'productive' afternoon right.

anyway bottom line, 2 journals bound, one to (finish and) go.
oh yeah, my day wasn't totally wasted- i did decide i probably need these:





















(reiss, £149)


OH YEAH- i forgot to tell you, I GOT THE JOB AS STYLE EDITOR!!!! i'm so, so, fabulously so pleased- this will hopefully get me somewhere special. 'Style editor for Leeds Student paper'- sounds nice, i like it.


anyway, first day on shoot tomorrow (i acutally take it over in september, so tomorrow is getting to know the ropes!)- i'll let you know how it goes!!!! 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the style editor job! (forgot to say that the other night when I saw you)

    Also, we had an air bed in our lounge in 1st year too!! many a night/day was spent on it...ah the memories =)

    take it easy Al. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job! You have the best taste in fashion so you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are gorgeous and your outfit 2! Love it.

    Thanks for your sweet comment, I live in holland in Rotterdam and most of the picture are taken there, some are taken in Amsterdam where my bf live ;)

    ReplyDelete