4.20.2010

a. wang: inspired.


BY FAR THE BEST SS10 SHOW. 
i can't help but revisit ALEXANDER WANG'S CATWALK SHOW daily for outfit inspiration. i love this incredibly much.



INSPIRED
(PS. WHAT 'DYA THINK OF MY NAILS?- HAVING A BIT OF A PASTEL MOMENT.)


WISH I HAD THIS KNIT IN RED, THEN I COULD REALLY GET THE WANG LOOK. 
A COUPLE MORE ITEMS I NEED, AND CURRENTLY CRAVING:


sum total= 2483 great british pounds.
anyone wanna buy me a gift card?


AND LETS JUST TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY, TO DEDICATE A BIT OF TIME TO THE SWEET-SO-SWEET WANG PLAIT ♥


4 comments:

  1. hello, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    i really love yours! great sense of style! seems similar to my, if i may say, hehe!

    definitely a Google Friend forever! ♡

    hope to see you again!

    oh, do you have twitter? would love to stay in touch! via twitter as well!

    https://twitter.com/somekindofstyle
    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

    dearest greets!

    P.S Love the short sleeve pullover! where did you get it from! i have been eying a Grey knitted one myself over here, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, sorry...just discovered your twitter link! sorry, been so distracted from your lovely images, hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the outfit on the left in the last row!! and your nails look fab too =)

    thanks for dropping by my blog today...i love yours!

    Persis
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspiration! love your sweater (and your nails).

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete