5.11.2010

boooooo


OKAY, I APOLOGISE- 

FOR MY SEVERE LACK OF POSTS, AND CURRENTLY STAGNANT BLOG.

DON'T BLAME ME, BLAME MY EXAMS. I HATE REVISING, you hear me- i hate it. NOT ONLY IS IT MY LACK OF FOCUS THAT'S FUSTRATING ME, IT'S MY SUDDEN INTEREST IN EVERY-SINGLE-THING-ELSE. never before has the kettle and it's cups of tea seemeD quite so appealing.

but it's that one cup of tea, that turns in to a "what are the others doing break" which consequently results in a lack of productivity and instead, procrastination at it's utmost finest.


OHHH, DULL.
looking forward to 20th- about 3pm. when i'm going to be offically, bored.




I WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE RIGHT NOW.


1 comment:

  1. hey you! just given your blog a cheeky plug on my blog. :) thanks for following my blog! maybe one day i'll make a whole 5 followers! haha! now that would be amazing. :) xx

    ReplyDelete