6.23.2010

I DON'T ANSWER THAT

WELL, IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 MONTHS SINCE THE SEASON FINALE AND ALREADY (AS EXPECTED!) I'M SUFFERING GOSSIP GIRL WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS.

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING STARTING OVER, WITH SEASON 1-EPISODE 1 (SAW A CLIP FROM IT THE OTHER DAY ACTUALLY -JENNY, OH HOW YOUNG AND INNOCENT SEE ONCE WAS. AND SERENA, STYLIST HAS MUCH IMPROVED)
AND MORE, I'M DEBATING SCRAPPING THE WHOLE FIRST NAME THING  -INTRODUCING MYSELF TO PEOPLE AS 'A' INSTEAD. DO YOU THINK IT WILL CATCH ON? hmm, perhaps not!
























ANYWAY, MY FULL-TIME JOB IS GOING WELL- ADMIN ADMIN COFFEE, ADMIN ADMIN LUNCH. QUITE A ROUTINE I'M GETTING IN TO NOW.
MY LUNCH BREAK, WELL IT'S NOT EXACTLY RIVETING. THE HOUR LONG BREAK STUCK IN A PENSIONER-HEAVY DOCTOR'S SURGERY DRAGS ON TO RIDICULOUS LENGTHS. SO I'VE BEEN CATCHING UP ON MY BACK READING. A PILE OF LIGHTLY-FINGERED MAGAZINES HAS BEEN BUILDING UP IN MY ROOM AND THIS IS PROVING THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MY WAY THROUGH THEM. CAME ACROSS SOMETHING TODAY THAT I THOUGHT I'D SHARE.


TAYLOR MOMSEN, A.K.A JENNY HUMPHREYS -YOU KNOW I'VE NEVER EXACTLY LOVED HER. 
UNTIL NOW, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PUT MY FINGER ON WHAT IT IS ABOUT HER THAT IRRITATES ME- BUT TODAY, I FOUND IT. THE PERFECT SUPPORTING ARTICLE. 
IT'S OLD HAT NOW, BUT SHE WAS THE MAIN INTERVIEW IN MAY'S COMPANY. HER RESPONSES TO SOME OF THEIR INQUISITIVE QUESTIONS WERE, JUST WELL, TAYLOR-ISH:

"have your fellow cast members Blake and Leighton given you anyadvice about handling the fame?"
-no, they haven't. Honestly, i've been doing this since I was three so i'vfe been doing it a lot longer than them...I do'nt really hang out with them outside of set. There's no tension or anything, but it's a job so they're not my best friends.

"do you fancy any of the guys?"
-no, and I'm not even looking at guys right now. I've got so much other stuff gonig on that it's not really important.

"but surely it's fun getting to kiss Chace?"
-I don't answer that. I ge tthat question a lot.

"didn't you narrowly miss out on the Hannah Montana part?"
-yeah but i don't think it would've been right- i wouldn't have lasted, i'm too strong headed. They wouldn't have been able to handle me....I'm not just a girl in high school, I have a bunch of other responsibilities.
(COMPANY MAGAZINE, MAY 2010)




















GET OVER YOURSELF PLEASE.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like her at all..She irritates me every single time I see her.

    xx

    ReplyDelete