7.24.2010

impressed?



 














































YOU SHOULD BE PLEASED WITH ME. I'VE FINALLY MANAGED TO SHRUG OFF MY TWILIGHT-VIRGINITY. AND THAT'S NOT ALL, OH NO. 
IN PRETTY MUCH THE SPACE OF A WEEK I'VE GONE ON TO BECOME A TOTAL TWI-HARD, FALL IN LOVE WITH ROBERT PATTINSON, WATCH NEW MOON, EXPERIENCE THE UNPRECEDENTED DESIRE TO NEED TO WATCH TWILIGHT AGAIN, WATCH TWILIGHT AGAIN (!), SHAMELESSLY GROW WARMINGLY TO KRISTEN STEWART, FALL MORE IN LOVE WITH R-PATZ AND BUY VAMPIRE TEETH EARRINGS!? (the earring were a coincidence, but I'll bet it was my subconscious drawing me toward vampire-related goodness) 

pretty good going though huh?

MY INITIAL CYNICISM OF THE OVER-RATED, OVER-DRAMATIC VAMPIRE CRAZE DISSOLVED FERVENTLY, LEAVING ONLY ME -AN OVER AGED SHOULD-KNOW-BETTER 'GROUPIE' WANTING NOTHING MORE THAN TO MOVE TO FAWKES TO SATISFY MY DESIRE TO FALLING MADLY IN LOVE WITH A DASHINGLY HANDSOME VAMPIRE. WITH NONE OTHER THAN K-STEW, OR AN EQUALLY SULLEN COMPANION AS MY GO-TO.
THAT'LL BE ALL PLEASE.

thank goodness i'm off on my jolies, or else this week'd involve  a bit too much google and a bit too little self-control. XXX


NOW THE QUESTION IS, DO I NEED THE EDWARD AND JACOB BEACH TOWELS OR JUST THE EDWARD ONE... (I JOKE.... SLIGHTLY)

p.s. would you believe i only realised Bella was kristen stewart when the end credits came on in twilight!? I just didn't recognise her with her eyes actually open.

No comments:

Post a Comment