7.04.2011

STYLESTALKER YOUNG HOLLYWOOD


STYLESTALKER, ELIZABETH CURRUTHERS


It’s midnight in the City of Angels and while decent citizens sleep the sleep of the righteous, Hollywood lounges are heaving with hard liquor and the thick smoke of cigars. Outside, street posts cast shadows across the eroded pavement, rain drips from men’s trench coats, and the femme fatale lures us into her world of crime and seduction. Appearance is everything. Beauty is a curse. Where decadence is juxtaposed with decay... things are not what they seem.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, 1) "Where decadence is juxtaposed with decay..." Amazing quote, especially considering 'decay' is my favorite word. And HELLO! 2) I love the Drew Barrymore reference; love her and the 90's, of course. I'll certainly take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lookbook is amazing isnt it!? I love the collages & Alex is pure sex! Thanks for your comment btw! Glad you like my illo! Lurrrve your blog x

    ReplyDelete