6.04.2010

cloggedycloggedy.


if these beautiful photos don't make me sure i need some clogs in my life, then I don't know what will.
(beautiful photos and amazing outfit choices from the lovely froufrouu blog ♥)

here are some beauties i'm currently coveting: 
Topshop, £80- (£72 with student discount- justified?)
Chloe, £465- weep, weep
Miu Miu, £340- eeek
 Topshop, £58- nice for pastel outfits, that's about all though
Prada, £410- golly wow
  
ASOS £105, urghh
both Topshop's finest- don't know how much, what i do know- i've trie them both on and they look perfect.
Sam Edelman, $150. a personal favourite.


some most of which are way out of my price range right now. stupid failing economy, damn ecological concerns, screw high flight prices. Does this world not understand a girl needs clogs?



ps. i have this exact pair in my attic. when i was a kid, my parents 'treated' us each to a pair from Holland.- considering digging them out for a right statement look. 
NAAAATT. urgh, imagine the blisters.


4 comments:

  1. miu miu! love!

    look
    www.sweetgonzalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, lovem' have similar open clogs, yet very high! have to post them... lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with the miu's! i need to get myself a pair :) amazing header!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that's my uber-gorge friend Nadia! Her blog is just dreamworthy. Loving all your recent posts, I have been inexcusably lazy, still stuck in Leeds in the rain, lonely and feeling sorry for myself...haha!

    Haven't begun packing yet...lordy.

    ReplyDelete